BODYLABS CLASS SCHEDULE
Classes by Miranda de Vries
Schedule for 2012-2013
Please find below my weekly schedule of classes and the venues. Venues addresses can be found under the subtab "venues".
For all fitness classes in Cambridgeshire a special website was developped:
This website offers great features for venues, instructors and class participants and all my classes are on this site. On the website the information on classes is live. I can log-in if necessary and find a cover instructor or cancel a class, which is then updated immediately.
You can look up classes without registering or you can register to the web-site as a class participant.
If you are registered, you can then create a link to the class you join. When an instructor makes a change to a class, you will be automatically notified with an email.
For some of the classes below you have to enroll per term. The price per term is set by the venue (mostly the Colleges) and payable to them. Most of the other venues are walk-in classes (just turn up and join) on a pay-as-you-go basis. Although prices vary a little, in general I charge £6 per class. You can find some more information under the "venue" sub tab. If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 10:35-11:35 Pilates for Improvers in Comberton Community College
- 13:45-14:45 Pilates for Beginners/Mixed in Cottenham Community Centre
- 17:45-18:45 Pilates for Improvers in Comberton Community College
- 18:50-19:50 Pilates for Improvers in Comberton Community College
- 19:55-20:55 Pilates for Beginners in Comberton Community College
- 10:00-11:00 Aquafit in Bottisham Sports Centre
- 11:30-12:30 Pilates Mixed Ability in Bottisham Sports Centre
- 13:05-14:00 Pilates Mixed to Improvers Ability at CUP
- 16:30-17:30 Pilates for Mixed to Advanced in Coton Primary School
- 19:00-20:00 Pilates for Beginners in Cottenham Community College
- 20:00-21:00 Pilates Advanced in Cottenham Community College
- 09:30-10:30 Pilates for Mixed Ability in Hauxton Village Hall
- 10:30-11:30 Pilates Advanced in Hauxton Village Hall
- 12:15-13:00 Pilates Advanced at SCDC in Cambourne
- 17:35-18:35 Pilates Beginners at Frank Lee Centre
- 19:00-20:00 FlexAware to Pilates at Comberton Community College
- 20:00-21:00 Pilates Advanced at Comberton Community College
- 12:15-13:10 Pilates Advanced at CUP
- 13:10-14:05 Pilates Mixed to Beginners Ability at CUP
- 18:30-19:30 Pilates for Men at Cottenham Community Centre
- 19:30-20:30 Pilates Mixed Ability at Cottenham Community Centre
- 10:00-11:00 Pilates Mixed Ability at Cottenham Community Centre
- 18:15-19:15 Pilates Mixed Ability at The Barn
Miranda is also available for private sessions.
What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath. - Thomas Crum